Friday, July 13, 2007

Today's Snaps Go To.....

If you love Reese Witherspoon as much as I do then you've most definitely seen Legally Blonde 2. Not Oscar worthy, I know, but still an adorable flick. I love the part where Elle Woods makes everyone pull a compliment out of the snaps jar to make everyone feel good about themselves! Today's snaps to go Happy Homemaker who reminded me of the J. Crew clearance store in Lynchburg, VA. Though I live close by I've never been before. Well let me tell you...I'm a changed woman! I threw BabyGirl in the car after we dropped BabyBoy off at camp and we set out for shopping paradise. And paradise it was. To top it off, BabyGirl was an absolute angel, which is definitely hit or miss these days. I am so proud of my finds. Can't wait to show them off to Dr. Daddy. I just KNOW he'll be THRILLED! (wink, wink)

A few of my great finds....

For BabyGirl....





And for Mommy... (I got these in yellow, which I had been trying to get online FOREVER and they're sold out)


Needless to say, I'll be back. And sooner than later!

1 comment:

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Glad you had success! And I LOVE Reese and all the Legally Blonde movies.