Friday, July 20, 2007

Always Great to Have

I entertain a lot and I always find that I don't have enough of the same glasses or plates or utensils, etc. Lately, I've been shopping around to find bulk items at great prices so I don't have to worry about renting cheezy stemware and servingware from our local rental establishment. Here are some of my recent finds.



These Martini Glasses are nice and sturdy and only $2.00 each at Pier One. I bought thirty! Not only are these great for martinis but they also make for a wonderful presentation for shrimp cocktail, gazpacho, mashed potatoes and tons of different desserts.



Love these plates from Crate & Barrel. $19.95 for 12 plates. They're just the right size for appetizers and the color and shape work for casual or fancy events.



These little guys are too cute. They are from Pier One as well. I bought them at the store yesterday but they don't have them on the website. $15.00 for five, I think.

With all these great pieces you'll have no excuse not to plan a party soon! Check out To Bee Named for adorable personalized napkins to complete your party!

1 comment:

Steph said...

What great finds! I am also always looking for things that I can purchase in bulk to have on hand for parties! I can't stand paper plates, and our local rental places just don't have much that appeals to me!