Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ebay

For those of you who don't know me I think it's time I admit my little addiction. Yes, it's contagious and no, there's not a 12 step program available.
I LOVE EBAY.
Not necessarily for shopping per say. Which is not to say that I don't shop ebay for GREAT finds sometimes.
The thing is, I have a horrible shopping addiction that involves my children and their highly overpriced clothes. It's just that they look so cute when they're all dressed up in their little smocked and monogrammed duds that I can't resist. I cannot resist the trunk shows. Oh, and then there's Oilily. For those of you who don't have girls, you can ignore this. If, however, you have a little doll to dress up you simply cannot put off buying her some Oilily. http://www.oilily-world.com/ I know, I hear ya'. It's completely, ridiculously, astronomically overpriced. But here's the thing. You can buy an Oilily outfit on ebay this fall and resell it next fall for the same price....sometimes MORE! If you are lucky enough to go to the outlet in Orlando then you've hit paydirt!!!!
But I digress...
So ebay is great because I can spend way too much on clothes for the towheads and not feel too bad about it because I resell it all the next season. I kid you not, I have made LOTS of money doing this. If anyone is interested just let me know. I'll be happy to send you my template. Also, if any of you have little ones you can see my listings now. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmadrasmomma I only list twice a year and I'm listing a little early this year since we're moving and I've got to clean house.

No comments: