Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mama's Got a Brand New Blog


Alas, summer is here and in full swing. While I love my kids with all my heart I've begun to feel like one of them. Stuffing my face with goldfish while watching Nick Jr. in my pj's. Some days, that's all we do! In retaliation I've decided to join the masses and start a blog! Not that anyone gives a toot what we're up to but it certainly is nice to vent isn't it? Sippycups ARE for Chardonnay just came to me this morning after finishing up the new book by Stefanie Wilder-Taylor. Hilarious. She's titled her book Sippycups Are Not for Chardonnay but of course, all good mothers know that sippycupps really ARE for Chardonnay. You can view her blog here: http://www.babyonbored.blogspot.com/ Also hilarious. So, we'll see how this whole blogging thing works out...

No comments: