Saturday, July 14, 2007

You Glow, Girl!


A special shout out to MimiJ who told me about this amazing lotion. I'm very fair but I do usually tan decently in the summer. Problem is, I've been noticing lots of little spots and freckles lately. Since I've been using this Dove Energy Glow lotion for two weeks I have a lovely NOT ORANGE tan that allows me to wear bermudas and skirts with careless abandon. It's also just a great lotion in general! The tanning effect is very gradual and I haven't noticed any streaks. I do exfoliate about twice a week with Arbonne's Awaken Exfoliating Scrub so that helps with the evening out, I think. This is also a great way to even out tan lines from different suits.

1 comment:

Buford Betty said...

I love the Dove lotion too! It works well and it doesn't have a nasty scent like some of the other self-tanning lotions do.