Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the beach we go!


I'm spending my week packing for our move and packing for our annual pilgrimage to the beach. This Saturday, we'll load up the cars (we can't ever seem to get it all in one vehicle) and head out. Our final destination is Litchfield Beach in South Carolina. Each year we rent a big house and meet my parents, my three college age brothers, my stepmom's mom and various and asundry of my brothers' friends. We'll be taking our sitter with our two kids. All in all it will end up being about 12 or 13 people in the house at any given time. We've done this for the past seven years and as you can imagine, my packing list has gotten much longer over time. I'm really not usually a list person. What's the point? I usually just end up losing the list anyway. However, for this trip I have to have a list or I always end up forgetting something important. So, I've attached my list in case anyone else wants a complete, all you need to have list for the beach! Just click and print. It's a bit hard to read until you've actually printed it out.
Beach Trip Packing List

1 comment:

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Thanks! This just might help me overcome my hatred of packing.