Monday, January 7, 2008

Sittin around eating bon bons

There are definitely days when I'm sure Dr. Daddy comes home and ponders what the hell I've been doing all day. The dishwasher is still full, the laundry isn't folded, the beds aren't made, yada, yada, yada. It is true that ONCE IN A GREAT WHILE I sit on my butt all day and watch TV.



This is what I did all day Sunday. My take home from that experience was twofold. First, we all need to enter the HGTV Dreamhome Giveaway. Here's the link...click here. I'm pretty sure you can enter once a day. WHEN I win I will be sure to invite you all over for a glass of wine.



The second thing I found was this neat new show on Food Network. Quick Fix Meals by Robin Miller is full of great cooking ideas and recipes. It's hard to trust a skinny cook but I think she's pretty good! Happy cooking.

3 comments:

PaperCourt said...

I watched Robin Miller on Saturday while working out. I made the Grilled Shrimp with citrus dip. It was delish!

Kim said...

She does have some pretty good recipes--although I'm with you, I think Paula Deen and Ina Garten actually look like they EAT the food they cook (Martha, too!)

I like how she uses the same ingredients to make different things, but unfortunately I have teenage boys and not many leftovers.

dmmlandcruiser said...

She's been on for a while now. She has very easy recipes and great ideas. My favorite was to make guacamole in a Ziplock bag so you can just squish everything up!