Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Answers

Couple answers to questions:

1. the fabric for my curtains was purchased at a discount fabric shop in my town called The Second Yard. Unfortunately they don't have a website. I believe they also have shops in Charlottesville, VA and Virginia Beach, VA.

2. No, the towheads are not twins. Funny though, I always wanted twins. They are 20 months apart. As BabyGirl gets older she is quickly catching up to BabyBoy in height.

3. I learned how to sew a little from my Mom but mostly through trial and error. Be patient, you can do it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info on the fabric. I have contacted all the Second Yard stores and am sending them a color copy of your curtians. I am hoping they still have the fabric in stock. Once I made a color print of the fabric and put it in my living room with all my other fabrics I knew for sure it would be fabulous!! I will keep you posted. Thanks again!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

I'm getting ready to start sewing lessons soon. My mother-in-law said she would teach me. We are going to start with a simple apron.