Sunday, December 30, 2007

HELP!!!


I am in desperate need of help from my readers. My stepmom is redoing her entire first floor and was kind enough to give me two pair of Restoration Hardware curtains that she had in her living room. I had planned to put them in my guest room but I ended up putting them in my living room just to see what they would look like and I LOVE THEM. Problem is...I have three windows but only two sets of curtains. I need one more pair!
They are the Thai Silk Botanical panels in the 50x96 inch size in the Goldenrod color. This is the listing on the website. Imagine my glee when I was reading the catalog and noticed they were still listed in the sale category. Then, with stunned amazement I went online and realized they were no longer available. I've called the company to no avail. SOOOO, if you have a pair you're willing to part with or if you just happen to be perusing your local Restoration Hardware store and they have some in the sale bin would you PLEASE let me know? I'm kind of willing to pay whatever since I got the other two pair for free...
Thanks, gals!
One small addendum: lots of you have asked if I've tried ebay. I've been checking everyday for a month! I actually bought one set that I thought looked similar enough but when I got it in the mail it just didn't work. Sooooo, still looking!!!

4 comments:

The 5 Bickies said...

Did you try ebay? I searched Restoration Hardware Thai Silk and 21 items came up. Quite a few drapes but not sure they are the right color. Worth a try. Sounds like a great find! Good Luck!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Have you tried Ebay? I think people buy up a lot of sale stuff and then resale on there. If I am on there today I will try and remember to look for you!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Have you tried calling some of their stores? They should mail them to you if they have them in stock. I know Pottery Barn sells similar panels. Do they have a pair that would match closely enough? Good luck finding them!

sle said...

Hi! I called both of my local Restoration Hardware stores and did not have any luck. The manager of the Southpoint location told me the company had them send all of them back for some reason. She said they did not put them on sale they sent them back to the company about two weeks ago. You may want to give the company another try. Good luck!Same thing happened to me at Pottery Barn about 3 months ago.