Wednesday, December 12, 2007

All I Want for Christmas

I thought it would be fun to do a little "what if" shopping today. If, say, I didn't still need the house painted, new curtains, a full retirement account, etc., etc., what would I want for Christmas? Here a are a few of MY favorite things...





The crocodile Hermes Birkin Bag. Oh, to be Mary Kate Olsen. What would I give to have one of these babies? I can just see me now, walking into preschool with my fancy new bag. Actually, I think if I had this bag I probably wouldn't need to go anywhere for the rest of my life. My bag and I could just hang out at the house and snuggle all day.





The citrine and diamond enhancer from David Yurman. Citrine is my signature color after all! Maybe Santa will hide this in my stocking. Oh, wait. No. He'll be hiding the opener to the new f*&$%$ng garage doors I just bought.






Every winter I indulge Dr. Daddy by taking a week long ski trip. I'm just not into it that much anymore but he loves it and now the kids do, too. Wouldn't it be nice for him to indulge me and buy this lovely fur trimmed coat from St. John?





Never in a zillion years would I admit it to Dr. Daddy, but I do so love the beauty of a fine Italian sports car. This Maserati would look lovely in a midnight blue with tan interior sitting in my driveway. Hey, it works for Eva Longoria!

Alas, I'll have to settle this year for happiness and health and the joy I'll have from watching my kids realize the fun and excitement of giving AND receiving gifts this Christmas. We're really working on that giving thing...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take one of each too!

Anonymous said...

I am all about that bag!

Caffeine Court said...

You have very good taste!!

I'd take any ONE of those gifts-but alas-we like to pay our mortgage, so I'll have to do without!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Ha ha! I so can relate! I am in graduate school, so my gifts are textbooks and tuition. Maybe someday ...

workinthatpreppy said...

oooh..nice gift list...maybe my dr. daddy will come through with something fab...but, i really don't need a thing...