Monday, October 20, 2008



I've had a slight dilemma for some time. See, my girlfriend introduced me to a dear friend of hers several months ago. She insisted we had to meet because we were so much alike and would get a hoot out of one another. Can I just say....UNDERSTATEMENT? You know what it's like when you meet someone and you just know that the stars are aligned? Like you must have known them (and consumed massive amounts of gin with them) in another life? That's what it was. Kismet. Since that time, I've been longing for a reunion with News Readin' Wife. I even considered featuring her as my "new blogger of the week" but haven't been able to commit because I am secure in the knowledge that her undeniable humor would completely outshine me. Yes, I'm that shallow.

Alas, she's bestowed an award upon me. Well, News Readin', I heart you too. And, I'm hoping to see you this week! My abs need a good work out.

Here's the deal...one word answers to the questions below and then tag seven bloggers.
Here we go...

1. Where is your cell phone? dead in my purse
2. Where is your significant other? work, thank the Lord
3. Your hair color? blonde
4. Your mother? shaped who I am today
5. Your father? complicated
6. Your favorite thing? the way my kids hold me so tight when I carry them to the bathroom for the last pee of the night before I go to bed...they're so vulnerable and sweet!
7. Your dream last night? nada
8. Your dream/goal? happy, healthy, funny and respectful children
9. The room you're in? attic playroom
10. Your hobby? gardening, exercise, crafting, cooking, entertaining, reading
11. Your fear? Obama
12. Where do you want to be in six years? right where I am now
13. Where were you last night? home with the famiy
14. What you’re not? interested in excuses
15. One of your wish list items? a laptop
16. Where you grew up? where did I NOT grow up?
17. The last thing you did? send an op ed piece to the newspaper for Dr. Daddy
18. What are you wearing? Nick and Nora pajamas from Tarjay
19. Your TV? something I spend way too much time in front of
20. Your pet? adopted dachsund (meaning, I adopted her UNWILLINGLY when I married Dr. Daddy)
21. Your computer? hard to find through the mess on my desk
22. Your mood? happy
23. Missing someone? Jett
24. Your car? filthy
25. Something you’re not wearing? hee hee
26. Favorite store? Bergdorf Goodman
27. Your summer? so fun, but exhausting
28. Love someone? lots of love around here
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? this morning
31. Last time you cried? last week

I won't tag anyone cause I just don't wanna. So there!

1 comment:

News Readin' Wife said...

Sippycups! How very kind.
Thank you.

And right back at ya'!

Seriously - are we going to swill a few before I have to be bored by geriatrics on Friday? Hope so.