Friday, July 18, 2008

Wedding Blues

My cousin, Emily is getting married next June. She originally wanted Tiffany blue to be her main color but now she's decided to go more with navy, pink, and Tiffany blue accents. She wants to use hot pink gerbera daisies and peonies. She's picked out bridesmaids dresses from J. Crew and a really gorgeous dress that she may or may not get based on whether my wedding dress works for her! You can't argue with free...although I do love the one she's picked out. I decided to do an inspiration board for her. If anyone else has any ideas for her, let me know! Send me your inspiration boards!

3 comments:

Heather C. Watson said...

I am loving those colors. So clean and bright!!

What a fun idea!

Anonymous said...

This is the most beautiful inspiration board i've seen!

Oneofeach said...

Maybe I'm a loser...but could you please share how you do your collages? Thanks...

kb