Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tagged...All about me from A-Z

I was tagged my Insight, Insanity, Imagination and I thought this was a cute little meme.

A. Attached or Single? Attached

B. Best Friend? Liz

C. Cake or pie? Definitely pie. Preferably rhubarb.

D. Day of choice? Monday. New beginnings, Dr. Daddy's off to work (not that we don't LOVE having him around, but I love my freedom around the house, too!), kids off to school. Good stuff.

E. Essential item? Gin

F. Favorite color? Green. Love most shades of it.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears. No contest.

H. Home town? I'm an Army Brat, so home is wherever I live at the time. Now, it's Roanoke. My family's hometown is Richmond, VA.

I. Favorite indulgence? Gin. Do we see a pattern here?

J. January or July? That's a tough one. I love January because it's usually the month I decide to start redecorating. I also love to ski and we usually take a trip that month. July is great, too! Love hanging out at the pool and not having to get up early for school.

K. Kids? The Towheads. 6 an 4.

L. Life isn't complete without? My family.

M. Marriage date? July 15 - 2000

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers...I'm the oldest by eight years.

O. Oranges or Apples? Neither, really.

P. Phobias? Heights. This is a new phenomenon for me. Only since I had kids am I terrified of heights.

Q. Quotes? Get over it, bite me, work it out, I'm just sayin, whateva...Oh, you mean other people's quotes? I not usually that cerebral.

R. Reasons to smile? I'm here, I'm healthy, as is my family. Can't beat that.

S. Season of choice? Spring

T. Tag 5 people: Nah, if ya'll like the meme, go on and do it!

U. Unknown fact about me? I can be very hermit like at times. I also get wicked PMS (although I'm guessing those that know me well probably know that by now!)

V. Vegetable? Asparagus

W. Worst habit? Starting sewing projects and not finishing them forever.

X. Xray or Ultrasound? Hmmm, up till recently it would be ultrasounds since I had about a zillion when I was pregnant (no complications, just curious and had a really accomodating OB). Now, however, it would have to be Xrays, since BabyBoy just had two yesterday!

Y. Your favorite food? This is so bad. I think I have to admit that my favorite food is McDonald's french fries.

Z. Zodiac sign? Aries

2 comments:

Jodee said...

I enjoyed reading your list. I get wicked PMS too!

Mrs LSL said...

Had to post twice today - Q is by far my favorite list post...pretty much ever. Hilarious :)