Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Smart Fun

I stumbled accross this website while I was reading my O at Home Magazine.
Anne Taintor's "impossibly perky yet sardonic '50s housewives" will have you laughing out loud before you can say "It's five o'clock somewhere". I originally planned on buying these buttons for all the members of my Medical Alliance Board:



The more I shopped, however, the fuller my shopping cart became. Flasks, buttons, magnets, notepads, the list goes on and on! Here are some of my favorites:






Currently, their Vinyl Notepads and Sticker Sheets are on clearance as they are being phased out to make room for new items.

Have Fun!

5 comments:

alanaransley said...

I want everything on that website, especially the magnets. I think I need to order some for my mom and sister, as well. I laughed so hard I scared the baby! Thanks for that link!

Tippy said...

I LOVE Anne Taintor. I have a tote bag of hers that says, "I love not camping" which I felt was the perfect sentiment. I also have a magnet that says, "she was comforted by the knowledge that he was helpless without her." Hilarious cute stuff.

kolls said...

I LOVE Anne Taintor! Her stuff's sold all over Texas in our cute little stores down there - my bestie's fridge is covered in AT magnets!

Debie Napoleon said...

Hi, I already have napkins and coasters and cards that I give to all my galpals to make them smile. My favorite right now is "Its all about the shoes".

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend - we have this in common. I love all things Anne Taintor.

You've got to come read my blog... and my posts about my emails from Anne.

http://www.shejusthadtosayit.com/2008/04/15/anne-taintor-my-new-bff/

and

http://www.shejusthadtosayit.com/2008/04/18/she-knew-she-was-somebody/