Monday, May 19, 2008

Tennis, Anyone?





Just picked up these adorable tennis sets from Athleta. They're so cute! If you're into sports this is a great company. I have loved everything I've gotten from them in the past. My favorite is the Textured Muscle Shirt. Don't love the name...muscle shirt? Anyway. They're on sale right now for $19.99. I'm playing in a member guest tournament this Friday with my best friend and she's much better than me. So, I figured that if I couldn't play as well as her I may as well look cute!
I know some of you out there have posted about great places to buy tennis bags. I need a new one. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Susie said...

Henry Brown bags are the best! I think the website the henrybrownbags.com

Ned said...

You will look awesome in those cute outfits! Good luck!

Madras and Martinis said...

Check out Toss at tossdesigns.com for some really cute racquet covers.