Tuesday, January 26, 2010

And on a lighter note...


You simply MUST SEE...

The Young Victoria.

SUCH a great movie. Emily Blunt is AMAZING. I hated her in The Devil Wears Prada but I so loved her in this film. What I also loved about this film was that it was an incredibly informative historical movie (now I know where "Victoria and Albert's" comes from at Disneyworld LOL) but it wasn't dull and long like most historical movies.

The love story was perfectly played out. Couldn't recommend it more...

7 comments:

MCW said...

OMG. I LOVED this movie. I so meant to blog about it...it was amazing!!!

Heather said...

I loved this movie too. I want to see it again soon.

SkinnyMeg said...

So right! This movie was so good!!!! Loved the story line and the costumes were AMAZING!

The Mrs. said...

Oh I must see it! Forgot all about it!

bevy said...

I love historical dramas... need to rent this one, put it in the portable DVD player, pour a glass of wine and soak in the tub!

Mrs. Limestone said...

Thanks for the review. The trailer looks so up my alley but sometimes these movies end up so awful. I have to see it now!!

Annabel Manners said...

I loved it too! I thought she was just fabulous and the plot moved along perfectly. I want all those dresses...